Please read the following instructions carefully before downloading your software.
To make sure that the W600 upgrade is appropriate, go to the Configuration Settings menu, scroll to Controller Details, enter, look at the Product Name and only use an upgrade file that matches the Product Name. To determine the software revision on your controller, go to the Configuration Settings menu, scroll to Controller Details, enter, and scroll down to the Control Brd Software version. The latest version is 3.05. Do not perform this upgrade unless the version on your controller is 2.01 or higher.
Upgrading the software on your W600 controller is easy! All you need is a 32MB (or higher) USB flash drive.
Upload the file to your W600 controller:
- A dialog box will open, asking if you want to save or open the file. Choose “Save As”. In XP and Vista, save it to your desktop (this makes it easy to find). In Windows 7, 8 or 10 the file is saved in your “Downloads” folder.
- In XP and Vista, double click the file on your desktop to unzip the file. In Windows 7, 8 or 10 go to your Downloads folder and extract the file (you will normally have to right click on the file and select “Extract All ”). Drag the extracted upgrade file to your desktop.
- Plug in your USB flash drive. The drive window should open. If not, go to “My Computer”, and open it (should be “Removable Media” drive).
- Drag the file named W**W600-v3_05F.bag to the USB drive. (Make sure that the Upgrade file is the only file on the drive. The ** will be the Product Name of the file you selected.)
- Unplug the USB flash drive from the computer. Now you can upload it to your controller.
- Plug the memory stick into the USB Host connectionoutside the controller's front panel, located under the waterproof cap on the lower right hand corner.
- Go to the Config Menu, touch the Down arrow to scroll to the last page.
- Touch File Utilities then touch the Down arrow to scroll to the last page
- Touch Software Upgrade..
- Touch the Check (Confirm) icon to begin the upgrade.
- The controller will display the progress of the file import process. Leave the memory stick in place.If successful, the controller will automatically reboot and the stick may be removed.
Note: If you have added an older Ethernet network card to a controller with newer software, you will need to run an upgrade to get the card in sync with the controller.
Note: If you add a newer (purchased after 9/11/2015) sensor input or analog input card to a controller that has not been upgraded since 9/11/2015, you will get a Sensor Fail - Upgrade Aborted message. Remove the board and upgrade the controller, then reinstall the board, and repeat the upgrade to ensure that the controller and sensor board are in sync. Download