WebMaster is the most powerful family of online process controllers in the water treatment industry. WebMaster couples a powerful multi-I/O platform with Walchem's analytical sensors and extensive communications technologies. The result is the ability to remotely monitor and control your process from any computer, anywhere in the world, with just a standard web browser.
Simple, intuitive programming makes it easy to configure your WebMaster to control multiple cooling towers, boilers, closed loops, or virtually any water treatment process.
- Wide range of direct sensor measurements:
- Free Chlorine/Bromine
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Peracetic Acid
- Electrodeless Conductivity
- All standard water treatment control methods are included in every WebMaster:
- On/Off and Time Proportional Control
- Inhibitor feed
- Intermittent boiler sampling with flashing detection
- Biocide timers
- ORP spike feed of chlorine
- Volume based cycles control
- And more....
- 8 analog inputs
- 12 digital inputs
- Instant alarm notification via email or text message
- System status reports and datalog files can be sent automatically
- Available with Modbus TCP/IP protocol